Saturday, July 7, 2012

All in One Wristlet Cell Phone Wallet Pouch patchwork bag

A good pouch Essential for Students I bought this All in One Wristlet Cell Phone Wallet Pouch as a birthday gift to myself when I was back to school in September and I really LOVE it. I am a full-time student who commutes and I needed all my essentials (money, ID's, phone, credit cards, keys) carried in an easy, to-go fashion and this product fulfilled that need. I presently have an iPhone 4s(no case) and it fits snugly into the pocket. I love the patterns inside and outside and the wristlet lanyard. If I am in a hurry all I need to do is slide my phone in the pocket and go. Cool right? If you are a student or someone needs a simple accessory to run errands, this is the good choice for you. I am a college student and I need something that was fashionable, little and able to hold all of my things and this did the trick as I just bought this wristlet in simply violet and it is a very good all in one pouch, I just wish it had more card slots... but other than that its great !!!! I'm crazzzzzy love purse kind of girl, and this wristlet is absolutely pretty small. There are good enough pocket slots for essentials, but the fact that you have to fold your cash in half is kind of annoying. I also have the bucket tote (already retired) which doesn't close because I have too much stuff! So I can loop the wristlet strap around the strap of the bag. That's nice- I never lose my wallet! The ID window on the front is really nice also. I strongly recommend it. I use this virtually everyday. It can fit coins, credit cards, money, and the back pocket is very nice. I have it in Ellie Blue, which is a very nice color. The only drawback is that I wish there was just a little more space. I also carry a pen for check writing or whenever I need it. This makes less space, but I still hope there was more room for just a lip balm or personal things. Otherwise, this is a great product as a wallet or wristlet, and I would strongly recommend, with just a few drawbacks. I know they have a Carry it All, but with just a little more space, this would work ever so nicely, without having to pay more. This is also good for young girls, who don't have to carry as much, and only need the essentials, such as the features of a wallet, with a back pouch. http://goodguys.ecrater.com/p/13881913/all-in-one-wristlet-cell-phone-wallet

1 comment:

  1. Do you feel that your pocket is teeming with paraphernalia like debit and credit cards, cash or ATMs? Sometimes we become so overwhelmed with different things that we lose track of everything we need. It becomes easier to lose certain cards and even harder to fit inside our pockets, not to mention our cell phones. And of course keeping all these important things well arranged for quick access can be a problem.

    Head Case Designs

    ReplyDelete